The name Val d'Isère is synonymous with skiing. The high altitude French resort (1850-3456m) is internationally famous for the extent of its ski area that's suitable for everyone from complete beginners to veteran powderhounds.
The Val d'Isere-Tignes ski area comprises 300km of trails served by 75 lifts, along with endless off-piste opportunities. Val D'Isère's ski area divides naturally into four linked sectors. The free ski bus service circles the village every few minutes and the outlying villages of La Daille and Le Fornet and acts as an extension of the lift service.
Hotel Village Montana
Ideally situated in the heart of Tignes, the Village Montana hotel residences are the perfect place to enjoy a taste of Alpine authenticity with all the modern comfort in your home away from home.
Includes demi-pension (breakfast and dinner).
Breakfast served from 7 am to 10 am and dinner served from 7 pm to 9.30 pm in the Chanterelles restaurant. As part of the demi-pension option, our team is happy to book you into any of our other restaurants, Le Gourmet and La Chaumière to vary the culinary pleasures.
The restaurant La Place is not offered (restaurant reserved for outside customers) and the restaurant “Le Gourmet” is a restaurant with a supplement.
- Flights with Air Canada
- Airline baggage fees (subject to change)
- Transfers by private coach
- 7 nights lodging at Hotel Village Montana (superior rooms)
- Demi-pension (breakfast & dinner)
- Spa access
- 6 days of skiing (Tignes & Val D'Isère)
- Ski Evolution hosts
- All service charges and taxes
The cost does not include:
• Any items not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
• Alcoholic beverages
• Travel insurance
• Ski rentals
- A deposit of $2000.00 per person by June 26, 2023
- The balance is due by October 15, 2023
- Seniors (ages 65-74) deduct $50.00 per person
- Seniors (ages 75+) deduct $350.00 per person
- Payment by cheque deduct $170.00 per person
- No airfare deduct $1150.00 per person
- Travel insurance (including medical, cancellation & baggage) is highly recommended and should be arranged by individual participants well in advance of the departure date.
- Cheques payable to Ski Evolution Inc (all cheques to be submitted at registration to Ski Evolution, 4435 rue Kingston, Pierrefonds, Qc. H9A 2T2)
- The price is based upon a minimum of 20 participants
The proposed Air Canada flights will be as follows (based on availability at the time of booking)
|March 15||AC876||Montreal (YUL)||Lyon||21h30||10h00|
|March 23||AC877||Lyon (LYS)||Montreal||11h40||15h10|